Monday, May 2, 2016

NYC Cure Afterpary on June 20th

BY POPULAR DEMAND!

Lady Angel Blue presents...

3: The After (After)*Show Party
Monday, June 20
at American Whiskey
midnight-2am

https://www.facebook.com/events/1060329610704009/

I LOVE CUREFANS!!! As a wise man once said, "you make me feel like I am home again." I'm never more at home than I am with Curefans, so if you guys want to hang another night, HECK YEAH we're gonna hang another night.

So I called American Whiskey, which usually closes at midnight on Tuesday, and got them to stay open an extra two hours...JUST FOR US.

DJ Arch-Angel of City of Dark Angels Events and Arch-Angel DJ Parties & Events will be spinning, well, pretty much whatever we want. I'm thinking a low-key vibe--plenty of Cure of course!--music we can chill and chat to. Reminisce about the amazing shows we just saw, spend a little quality time with the friends we've made before we go our separate ways. A place to let our hair down, relax, and enjoy each other's company.

The lovely Gina Divine will be joining me as cohost. By then hopefully most of you will know who we are, so if you need anything, let us know!

I'm thinking of this event as a semi-private party built specifically to thank the community who connected with us and/or came out to support the weekend parties, so...

THERE WILL BE NO FORMAL DOOR CHARGE. I'll put a box on the bar where you will have the option to "donate a cover" if you wish.

Join the page, RSVP, share it with your friends--this is your party to do with as you please. We have a couple of days to plan, so speak up...what do YOU want to happen on Monday?!


(Thanks Shawn)

No comments:

Post a Comment